Castletroy Park Hotel ****: Accommodation & Conference
A warm welcome awaits you at Castletroy Park Hotel Limerick. Each of the 107 guestrooms at this Limerick hotel are luxuriously and spaciously designed with your comfort in mind. There are a wide variety of guestrooms available, 2 Presidential Suites, 5 Junior Suites, 22 Executive Rooms and 78 Deluxe rooms. The hotel aims to offer a range of luxury accommodation to suit all needs.
Guest Services include:
- Choice of Smoking or Non-Smoking rooms
- Double and Single bed
- Super King-sized bed
- Large Writing Desk
Room Prices (special price for ENAS):
- Single room: €75 per night
- Double room: €95 per night
- Full breakfast: Included
Plassey Park Road,
(10 minutes walk from the University Campus)
- Free internet available, in room with data cable (please bring one with you) or Wi-Fi in lobby.
- Free access to swimming pool
- Shannon International Airport is approx. 30 mins from Limerick City.
- Dublin International Airport will possibly be where most delegates fly into. From here the Conference venue in Limerick is approx. 2hours as it is motor way from door to door.
Connection Options from Dublin Airport to Limerick
- Bus/coach: There are several coach services which offer almost door to door service from Dublin Airport to University of limerick & Limerick City centre.
- Travelling by Train – you get the connecting City Air-coach (blue bus) which will take you to main train station in Dublin Heuston Station (journey from airport to station 15 mins) and from here you can get a train -almost every hour to Limerick City Centre (Corbett Station)
Connection Options from Shannon to Limerick
- Buses & taxis run continuously from Shannon airport to Limerick City Centre
Note: Volunteer Staff will assist in your transit from each airport & answer any questions you might have – so no worries!!