ENAS EC in a minute
What a busy month it’s been. We thought it would be worth sending out a quick email to keep everyone updated on some of the latest meetings, presentations and other items that are important to ENAS.
- The University of Valencia hosted the Executive Committee meeting held on the 9th to the 11th of May. Pepe and his team did a great job of making us feel welcome and impressing us all with the facilities on offer. We also met with several other Universities within the area and discussed the benefits of being a member of ENAS.
- There also was some sad news, as Lutz Stoter stepped down from his role as Vice President due to personal reasons. Lutz has been a ENAS fan for years, and we will miss having him at the EC. However, he is very excited to be a participant at the Lisbon Conference, which will be very interesting for him.
- Bill Thompson was elected to fill the role of Vice President as Lutz has stepped down. We’ll promise you lots of work, Bill!
- Duarte and Stephane met with the European University Association (EUA) and the European Students Union (ESU) in Brussels to discuss partnership working. The meeting went well, and we are pleased to see formal recognition of our Network and their willingness to attend the Conference. We hope to see them shortly.
- Conference 2013: University of Limerick!!! Yes, we are heading to Ireland for our 2013 conference. Well done to Nessa and her team on a great bid application.
- Next Executive Committee meeting will be hosted by the Free University of Berlin in Sept.
So that’s a brief catch up on what’s happening within ENAS. Exciting times, and we look forward to them all.