Host ENAS Experience
We are looking for hosts to organise ENAS Experiences in 2019. Experiences are small-scale training events for European colleagues on specific topics related to the daily work in the University sport departments. The events usually last between 3 and 6 days (including travel days), typically take place at the sport centre/University and include a lot of knowledge sharing in interactive/active sessions. Fees are kept as low as possible, include simple hotel accommodation (2 stars or more) and all meals between the start and end of the event. Each event includes a tour of local facilities and is expected to attract between 15 and 40 participants on average.
Past topics we have organised events around are Fitness, Adapted Physical Activity, Hosting International Competitions and Intra-mural Student Leagues. What will be our next topic and location? You host, you decide!
Potential topics from member feedback:
- Targetting the inactive population
- Coach Education and Training
- New fitness trends
- Student Engagement in University Sport
- High performance programmes
- Event Management
How does it work?
- You apply to host including preferred topic and period
- You make practical and logistical arrangements to welcome your ENAS’ colleagues
- ENAS manages registration, communication, speakers and contact with delegates
Deadline to apply for 2019: 31 July 2018